Sep 3, 2009

My boat, my pillow

Come close and Listen
to the sound of echoes that fill my emptiness.
I rest my head in your hand, listen to my thoughts
Hear my unfinished songs
of gone by days and gone by dreams,
then carry my song with the flow of river
and hold me, for when i forget, u can tell me again
how the story goes...
what stories the wind tells
into emptied shells
stories of those abandonned or those who await still?
what does an empty shell contain?
the echo of the past or the eternal promise of love?
It contains a beating heart
and only the wind knows
what love is,
for it holds the heart of the sea and sings
the sound of waves into each emptied shell
never forgotten, never lost.
Come,Put ur ear on my chest
I put my heart in your hand like a small shell
Listen, the waves of my love break on your shore
as we silently sail together.

No comments:

Post a Comment